Monday, December 15, 2014

Warm bowl of Protein Oatmeal

Yes, I live in California. So our Winters aren't as cold as they are in the East Coast....
BUT our mornings and nights do get Pre-tty darn cold. Mornings especially.

So what better way to start a cold morning, than with a hot bowl of oatmeal.....Protein Oatmeal!!


Here's my breakfast from today, warmed me up and gave me energy, and super quick and easy to make!


Protein Oatmeal


  • bring about 1 cup of water to a boil
  • add about 1/2 cup of oats to boiling water (lower temp to medium)
  • add about a tablespoon of natural Peanut Butter
  • sprinkle some cinnamon
  • drizzle some honey (to taste)
  • stir well and let cook for about 5-7 minutes

**You can see my bowl steaming and ready to eat! My bowl has about 1 cup of the cooked oatmeal, and this recipe makes about 4-6 servings.

Super yummy, and has what you need to get the morning going.
PS-You can also add some fruits to this, such as cut up bananas, any types of berries for example.

Enjoy! and Stay Warm!

~Lisett

No comments:

Post a Comment